This is the final phase of new build homes in Killeshin by MB Homes. These are Air to water efficient & qualify for the Help to Buy scheme. They are 4 bedroom semi-detached at 1420sqft – limited numbers available.
Terry Smyth will supply the kitchen and the or there is a generous allowance applicable. The BER will be A rated for houses which is indicative of the quality of the houses been built by Michael Brennan Homes. These are solid block homes set in an idyllic countryside setting in the village of Killeshin yet within 3 miles of Carlow, ideal for todays busy life-styles.
Killeshin village boasts a school and creche (next door to the Rath Glen development), a Community Centre, GAA and soccer clubs, a Church and a local public house. The village is located in an area of great beauty and boasts great natural amenities.
Michael Brennan Homes is a renowned local family business which has been building homes for many years in the Carlow area. The final phase of this build development has been sensitively designed for the modern lifestyle with large bright rooms and plenty of space (1420sq.ft.)
These properties boast
*Largest 4 bedroom semi in Carlow
• Fitted kitchen (by Terry Smyth Kitchens)
• MUNSTER Joinery (Prestige) front and back doors
• Light grey uPVC triple glazed windows
• Oak internal doors
• Painted skirting and architraves (deal)
• Fully painted interiors
• Solid timber stairs (deal or painted with oak hand rail)
• Air to Water Heat Pump (A-rated)
• Generous electrical specification
• Wired for burglar alarm
• 2 no. TV points
• Fire alarm/smoke detection to meet latest regulations
• Aluminium fascia and soffit
• Insulated to latest regulations
• Certified radon barrier
• Front and rear gardens levelled
• Tarmacadam driveway for 2 cars (front of house only)
• 10 Year Global Home Warranty
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.